Let me tell you about a hypothetical set of twins.
On a beautiful spring afternoon, ten years ago, twenty nine year old twins were at the park with their families. They were very much alike. Both were in love with their husbands who adored them back. Both were personable, successful, educated and had desire to live a full and happy life. Both had a child, each was five years old. There was just one thing that was bothering them both.
On that beautiful day both were getting winded playing with the children, for they were both around forty pounds overweight. After some soul searching and some talking they both decided to lose the weight.
After a year they were both successful. Each had exercised, each had embraced healthy eating, and each had lost the forty pounds. But there was a difference.
Fast forward to today. One of the twins is now fifty pounds heavier, often unnecessarily feeling shameful, and is down at the bookstore browsing the diet section looking to start yet another diet.
The other is loving being active, has kept the weight off and doesn’t think about it anymore. She’s spending her energy on living life and having fun. She’s planning a trip to Italy with her daughter. She’s free.
What made the difference
Have you ever wondered, as I used to, what makes this kind of difference in people’s lives? It isn’t always a native intelligence, or talent, or dedication. It isn’t that one person wants success and the other doesn’t. It isn’t the best diet plan either.
The difference is that successful people adopt permanent, stress free behaviors that become habits. The people that don’t succeed are the ones that are always on a program, on another diet, never making permanent changes.
What happens when you diet? The diet ends. Which is only good for someone selling you another diet book, or their “special foods”.
That’s why I’m writing you today, to help you end the dieting madness and become lean for life, and to make you an offer that I think you’ll like.
A weight loss program like no other
We’re unique, our program is the only program that combines the following:
- Habit based. There are a lot of people and programs talking about being habit based, but they don’t teach you how to master them. We’ve all tried to do something every day and it didn’t work. We teach you how to actually make your habits work with our science based 4 step process.
- Evidence based. Every part of our program is research backed. We focus on nutrition obviously, but just as important is the psychological aspect of change.
- Proven to work. We’ve coached thousands successfully to lose tons of fat. Many online programs are coached by people that haven’t actually coached before.
- Suitable for you. For our habit based system to be the best program out there we needed to be confident it was good enough to work for everyone. It had to work for busy executives, stay at home moms, elite athletes and everyone else. It did. Cross country skiing, gold medalist Chandra Crawford used our habit based system to stay in shape for years. Other Olympians too. I bet you would have thought that Olympians get special treatment? Their needs are indeed different but the coaching system is the same for everyone.
- Risk free. There are no contracts, you pay month to month. You will go until you decide to stop, or you graduate from out system.
- Easy. To work in real life our system has to be as stress free as possible. And it is. You won’t be burdened with weird point systems of tracking, weighing your food for the rest of your life, or anything like that. You’ll learn easy habits.
- Empowerment. By the time you are done with us you won’t ever need to have a coach again. You’ll be able to master any habit, not just nutrition habits, and you’ll understand your own unique nutrition needs.
- Each habit is tailored to your specific needs. Other habit based programs give everyone the same habit and it is up to you to do it. This doesn’t work for over half the people. With us the habit gets scaled to your level.
- Support, not competitiveness. Often other coaches will assume that you being in a group is all the support that you need. It isn’t. We built our program to ensure that you get the support you need, every single day. It comes from your coach, and your peers. We encourage collaboration, not competition.
- You learn to trust your body. To make success permanent we capitalize on your best resource, your body. We’ll teach you to know exactly how much to eat and when, without counting calories. You’ll learn to use your body signals appropriately to remove the guess work.
- Hunger won’t be a problem. To make you as comfortable as possible we’ve researched a ton about hunger and satiety. Every part of our program reflects the latest research in appetite and satiety regulation; we’ve spared no detail because we want you to be as satisfied as possible.
- Eat the foods you like. Unlike diets we don’t eliminate foods, or use restrictive rules. You literally can eat whatever you choose, we’ll never judge your choice. Instead we teach you how to be flexible and still succeed.
- Motivation stays high. We’ve all started something full of motivation only to have it fizzle. There is science to motivation and our program maximizes it. Part of that is the high level of autonomy that you’ll have. We support and guide you, but you are the one in charge of your plan.
- Right focus. We focus on behaviors, not on outcomes. Outcomes are great, we all want to achieve those goals, but the research shows us that focusing on them is less successful than focusing on the daily behaviors. Our program always focuses on the habits and the behaviors needed to stick to them. We’ll keep your efforts productive by funneling your energy into actions.
- Right exercise. There are a ton of myths about exercise. How much, what type, etc.? While we don’t give individualized exercise plans (that would cost way too much), we guide you towards programs that work. It turns out that most people think they have to do way more than what they actually do, to lose weight
Our Summer Offer
Our one on one coaching program is currently $97 to sign up and $147 per month. We’re raising the monthly rate to work privately with a coach to $197 a month after this cohort. That means, in a twelve month period you would spend $2461.
For this summer, we’re making a special offer: you can join our June 22nd small group cohort, for only $97 a month, with no contract. That’s a savings of $1297 over private coaching at the upcoming price, over a year.
This year we’ve eliminated the competition for cash. Both the research and our experience tells us that it makes it harder, not easier to form new habits and make them stick. Don’t fall for transformation contests, it’s just marketing.
We will sell out, act first and ensure that you get your spot. Click the button below to get in.