A breakfast that would make anyone happy to get out of bed. Make your sweetie one of these as a surprise (or dish it up for yourself) and POOF watch a morning person appear!
- Cooking spray
- 1 egg + 2 egg whites
- 2 green onions, white and pale green parts, sliced
- 1 ounce Cabot 75% reduced fat cheddar cheese, chopped
- 1 low-carb or high-fiber wrap (Such as Master Choice, La Tortilla Factory, or Tumaro’s)
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- Lightly mist a nonstick pan with cooking spray and add eggs and green onion. Scramble until almost set, and add cheese. Cook a few more minutes until eggs are set and cheese is melted. Turn off heat.
- Place wrap on a plate and microwave it for 20 seconds to warm. Spread the salsa in the center, and top with eggs. Wrap up the burrito and dig in!
Nutrition Facts: 268 calories, 11 g total fat, 3 g saturated fat, 221 mg cholesterol, 25 g carbohydrate, 13 g dietary fiber, 31 g protein, 902 mg sodium