Tammy left a comment asking: “Can you tell me how many calories, fiber and fat are in the Chicken and Gorgonzola Flatbread pizza? I’ve decided to “get” healthy and I need to record all calories, fiber and fat grams.”
I sent the info to Tammy, but then thought I should post them here for everyone. That’s a really old post, and I think it’s due for an update, so here you have it! (with nutrition facts at the bottom).
- 2 large (10″) high fiber wraps (such as La Tortilla Factory, Master Choice or Toufayan’s Low carb)
- 6 ounces cooked boneless chicken breast, shredded
- 1½ ounces crumbled gorgonzola cheese
- ½ cup (2 ounces) shredded fat free mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup roasted red peppers, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place wraps on a cookie sheet and top evenly with chicken, gorgonzola, mozzarella, red peppers and garlic powder.
- Bake 8 minutes, or until cheese melts and crust is crisp.
Makes 2 servings
Per serving: 348 calories, 12 g total fat, 5 g saturated fat, 87 mg cholesterol, 21 g total carbohydrate, 13 g dietary fiber, 46 g protein, 965 mg sodium.
(In case you are using a different brand of wrap, I used Master Choice, which contain 100 calories. If you’re wraps are different, adjust the numbers accordingly. Take the calories in you wrap (read the nutrition facts!) and add 248 for the total calories in your pizzas.)